Associate Degree Requirements
In order to be accepted as a degree candidate, the student must complete a degree audit and be cleared for graduation by the Registrar by the deadline to apply for graduation. The deadline for May 2013 graduation is April 4, 2013. The following qualifications must also be met:
- All financial obligations to the College must be paid
- Complete the College specified associate degree outcome measures [for example, Collegiate Assessment of Academic Proficiency (CAAP)]
- A minimum of 60 credits must be earned with a grade average of at least C on all credits counted toward graduation.
Student participation in the commencement exercises is required unless excused for a valid reason by the Vice President of Student Services. Commencement exercises are held each year at the close of the spring semester.
Residency Requirements for Graduation
Residency requirements must be met in one of the following ways:
- Thirty credits must be earned at WNCC, or
- The last 15 credits must be taken at WNCC. Any exceptions to the residency requirements must meet with the express approval of the Vice President of Educational and Student Services.