High School Students
If you are in High School, you can get a jump on taking College Courses before you graduate by becoming enrolled in WNCC through CollegeNow!
Follow this checklist to get on your way, so you can start here!
- Dual Enrollment or Concurrent Enrollment High School Students – Consult with your high school counselor for additional help.
- Apply for admission.
- Send your ACT/SAT score or complete the eCompass test.
- Complete the WNCC High School Student Enrollment Registration Form.
- Buy your books, if necessary.
- If you previously took a class from WNCC, then follow Steps 3 – 5.
- Payment is due the first day of class unless other arrangements have been made with the WNCC Business Office. If your High School will be paying, they will be billed by WNCC.
• Send checks to:
WNCC Business Office
1601 E. 27th St.
Scottsbluff, NE 69361
• Credit card payments accepted via telephone.
If you have an IEP or 504 plan currently in place please contact the Disability Services Officer, Norm Stephenson by phone (308-635-6090 /6050) or email email@example.com.