Recipients of this award receive full tuition remission up to 18 credit hours per semester, renewable for a total of four consecutive semesters.
- Recipients must be a United States citizen
- Recipients must be a graduating high school senior or recent GED graduate within the past year
- Recipients who obtain an ACT composite score of 25 or higher or SAT combined score of 1140 or higher (math and English) to receive this award
- Recipients must enroll in 12 or more credits per semester
- Scholarship recipients who maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher at the end of the first year are eligible for the second year
- Applicants must provide their ACT and SAT scores to the Admissions Director no later than one week before the first semester begins