Career exploration can help you make wise career decisions be it choosing a program, setting career goals or developing successful job search strategies.
If you're not sure about the kind of career you want to have, how your interests might relate to the world of work or how to conduct an effective job search, come in and see a career counselor.
- Help you identify your interests, personality characteristics, skills and values
- Guide you in exploring career fields and in choosing a program of study
- Teach you strategies to succeed in your job search
- Critique your resume and cover letter
- Show you how to research employers
- Provide information about employment opportunities
- Assist you in making a career change
- Help you develop successful interviewing techniques