Request a Transcript


WNCC now sends official transcripts electronically via Parchment, a secure electronic transcript provider. It’s simple to use and available 24/7 from any internet connection. You can also track your requests online in real time. Your transcripts won’t get lost in the mail.

Once you create your account you can use Parchment to make your requests as often as you need to.

Fees will vary based on the college/university destination chosen and their desired delivery method. ($6 for electronic/$8 for paper) Over 2600 institutions now accept electronic delivery from Parchment and more are being added all the time. No transcripts will be released until all financial obligations to the WNCC have been satisfied.

Students requesting transcripts must first register for free at

To Register:

1. Visit

2. Click Sign Up Now to register

3. Search to find the college that holds your transcript (Western Nebraska Community College). Choose where you are ordering from. 

4. Complete the waiver form. Complete the Transcript Authorization form by eSigning the form

5. Select the Destinations such as colleges, graduate schools, employers, or yourself. Review the destinations.

6. Provide debit/credit card payment

7. The status of your request will be emailed and updated in your account.

If you experience any difficulties with your request, contact the Registrars Office at or call 308.635.6012. Please keep the user name and password you create as you’ll need it each time you want access to your Parchment account.


Unofficial Transcripts

If you have attended WNCC within the last two years, you may obtain a list of your WNCC courses and grades completed, and a list of what has been accepted as transfer-in credit, at anytime by going into your WNCC portal. Select the Menu option in the upper left, go to Applications, then Student Applications, then select “My Academic History – View Unofficial Transcript.”

If it has been more than two years since you attended, e-mail a written request with your signature to or fax it to 308-635-6732.  We will send you an unofficial transcript.