Ways To Give
We wouldn’t be anything without the ongoing generous support of our community. So,
we make it easy to give to WNCC – in time and money – and we ensure you see the impact
your donation is making on the college.
Give to WNCC
We wouldn’t be anything without the ongoing generous support of our community. So, we make it easy to give to WNCC – in time and money – and we ensure you see the impact your donation is making on the college.
Whether you would like to put your donation to work today or benefit us after your lifetime, we have a variety of charitable plans to choose from that lets you provide for your family and support WNCC.
Donor Bill of Rights
Philanthropy is based on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to the quality of life. To assure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the not-for-profit organizations and causes they are asked to support, we declare that all donors have these rights:
- To be informed of the organization's mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization's governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization's most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization, or hired solicitors.
Foundation Program & Giving Coordinator
Alumni Relations Director