COVID-19 Reporting Form
Please click the link to access the Reporting Form if you or the person you are reporting for is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms as described by the CDC. The information is confidential, shared only on a need-to-know basis, and will be used to monitor COVID-19 activity at WNCC.
WNCC COVID-19 Dashboard
Last updated July 20, 2021
This page will be updated every Tuesday and Friday. The information is subject to
change when new data is received from Panhandle Public Health District (PPHD).
Western Nebraska Community College will not communicate details about individual positive cases of students or employees. Please be aware that if a student, employee, or PPHD does not disclose a positive test to WNCC, we cannot communicate that information. In all these cases, PPHD will initiate contact with anyone determined to have been a close contact with a positive individual. The number of individuals who are in quarantine will not be shared by WNCC.
|WNCC Cases||Active Cases||Total Recovered Cases||Total Positive Cases|
Frequently Asked Questions
- WNCC Summer 2021 Safe Operating Protocols
- WNCC COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (HEERF I) Reports
- Student Portion:
- Institutional Portion:
- Quarterly Budget and Expenditure Reporting under CARES Act, for period ending September 30, 2020
- Quarterly Budget and Expenditure Reporting under CARES Act, for period ending December 31, 2020
- Quarterly Budget and Expenditure Reporting under CARES Act, for period ending March 31, 2021 - Final Report
- Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act (HEERF II) Reports
- American Rescue Plan (HEERF III) Reports
Public Relations & Marketing Director